10.14.2011

Blogging

Sometimes I wish I had the time, passion and skill set to make my blog look more professional or look like I took the time to do something with it other than just give my family and friends updates and pictures. I attended a junior league meeting last night and the guest speaker was Rebecca Sherman, who is an accomplished free lance writer, and helped to launch publications like, Paper City, Luxe Magazine, and was the Editor and Chief of D Home Magazine. She really inspired me to put more effort into my blog. Now whether I will have the time and energy to follow through with updating and redesigning it is another thing. I think I was more inspired by what she blogs about (interior design) vs. the design of her blog. If you like interior design you should definitely check out her blog.

www.housesgardenspeople.com

I also found this blog through a friend of a friend and I have really enjoyed reading it! It incorporates interior design and high fashion.

http://thenowstylebook.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment