3.09.2011

Belly Business 18 Weeks

How far along: 18 weeks - Officially 5 months.

Size of the baby: Bell Pepper, 5.5 - 6in long

Maternity Clothes: I am working my way into all things maternity and embracing it!

Cravings: Jalapenos, green chiles (weird right?), anything sweet although I am trying my best to avoid the sweets.

Symptoms: Still feeling pretty awesome

Movement: We have some serious movement. Usually right before I go to bed (9:30pm) and 4:00am (coinciding with a visit to the bathroom) and when I don't eat breakfast or lunch at my usual time, I feel some movement....Maybe he's trying to tell me something!

Gender predictions: Still going with boy for now...Here's to hoping anyway...my sister has already purchased a couple of outfits for the babe.

17 week bump pic


18 week bump pic


The babe's first outfits from Auntie Julie.

2 comments:

  1. OMG, I just read that it's a boy! We can't wait to meet Talan! ;) JK

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the ring test you did on my was accurate...hahaha! Oh Tallon...what we will do?

    ReplyDelete